I believe that education is the only asset that cannot be stripped from man and it is imperative to give quality education to students at all stages. Growing up, I had always enjoyed helping my classmates who are struggling with course work instead of just having to be the best in class. I derive pleasure in dissipating knowledge and impacting people around me. Though I struggled with some courses, I was still very eager to do research and teach people the little I know. My love for Mathematics, English Language, Science, Economics and a few other subjects grew stronger. I loved the subjects not because I was the best, rather because I was able to help other students grasp and understand these subjects better. I had always wanted to change people’s fear of these subjects into love. I don’t want to be just a tutor; I want to be an inspiration to many people.
I hope I would be able to impact my immediate environment while leveraging on Technology as we navigate through these hard times and beyond.
University of Lagos, Nigeria 2019
M Ed., Administration and Planning
Olabisi Onabanjo University, Nigeria 2007
Lagos State Universal Basic Education Board February 2016 -- Date
· Developed comprehensive lesson plans and notes for pupils at Ikosi Nursery and Primary School, Ketu and Ifako Nursery and Primary School.
· I teach pupils Mathematics, English and other subjects as assigned.
· Instituted an interactive learning environment by creating platform for group discussions and presentations.
· Designed group and individual project as assessment to evaluate students’ performance
· Assists children who require extra help on areas such as letter formation
MTN, Nigeria May 2013 -- February 2018
(Customer Service Officer)
· Answered customer enquiries or passing them on to the appropriate department
· Ensured customer satisfaction as regards any complaint by following up with the customer after resolution
· Cross-sell other products and services to customers
· Maintained brand image by ensuring customer complaints are resolved within an acceptable time frame.
First Bank of Nig. Plc. (Sokoto Main Branch) June 2008 -- July 2009
(National Youth Service Corps)
· Customer Service
· Accounts and Clearing
TRAINING AND CERTIFICATIONS
Institute of Chartered Economists Nigeria (2008)
Click this link to request for Otun Olamide https://bit.ly/2EiLuRD